See Upcoming Events at Floridino’s
Need a great idea for date night?
We have monthly PaintNite events that are great dates for couples!
Don’t miss out on some great happy hour specials!
Fundraisers | Book your next event at Floridino’s!
As a reminder the fundraiser guidelines are as follows:
- Scheduled Tuesdays from 4pm-9pm.
- It is your responsibility to do the advertising, however you feel best.
- All your supporters need to do is mention they are there to support your group.
- It is not necessary for a flyer to be presented, for credit.All dine-in and carry-out sales apply.
- We will donate 20% of all qualified sales you bring in, back to you.
- The fundraiser form will need to be completed prior to your event to ensure timely payment of your proceeds.
- You can expect a check to arrive within 30 days from the date of your event.
Some tips and tricks for a successful event
- Begin advertising 5-7 days before your event. Just get the word out. Make reminders the day before and the day of, as well.
- Send out email blasts to your group. Forward to anyone who may help bring in sales: friends, family, etc. Make sure to let them know they need to mention your group in order for the sales to count.
- Advertise on social Media. Make sure to tag Floridino’s Pizza & Pasta, too. We can provide you a promotional graphic to use on Facebook as well. (Needs to be downloaded at full size on a PC- not from a phone- to ensure top resolution) Make sure to outline all the pertinent info in the post: date & time for event, dine-in & Carry-out, Mention your group, etc. The address and phone number are listed on graphic
- If you wish to print flyers and pass out, please feel free. These are not necessary to get credit and are not permitted to be passed out on our premises. Again, make sure to include all details needed for your supporters.
- Add website link to any information for easy access of menu, address, and phone number. www.floridinos.net
- For elementary school fundraisers, Floridino’s will provide stickers for each child to wear as a reminder of the event.